8632 GE ES44AC, CP 9357, Action Red, No-Sound / DCC-Ready, N
Broadway Limited Imports encourages everyone to patronize their local hobby shops whenever possible. For those without a BLI reseller within reasonable proximity, we recommend the following online dealers who regularly and reliably ship BLI products worldwide.
Broadway Limited Imports is excited to release a new modern diesel locomotive model - the GE ES44AC. Between 2002 and 2019, General Electric built over 3,700 of these six-axle, 4400 HP locomotives. Today, they can be found on every Class 1 railroad in North America.
In 2024, we are offering models of the ES44AC's in several new paint schemes, including heritage units from Canadian National and Iowa Interstate. We are also offering several of the NS Heritage models for a second time, as well as two fantasy paint schemes that adapt older railroad liveries to the modern ES44AC diesel body. All of the Paragon4 Series models are equipped with our newest Paragon4 DC/DCC Sound decoder featuring Rolling Thunder and an integral GoPack capacitor pack. In addition to the Paragon4 Series models, we are also offering these locomotives in our Stealth Series. Stealth Series models are No-Sound / DCC-Ready models that operate on DC out-of-the-box, or a modeler can easily install their DCC decoder of choice. Out of the box, front and rear lights are directional. Other lights are always ON with track power. Each model boasts road-specific details and lighting. List of individually controllable lights in our GE ES44AC models:
- Rear Light
- Cab Light
- Ditch Lights
Industry-Leading Model Features:
- Stealth Series - Model is DCC-Ready out of the box. No Sound
- Out-of-the-box, front and rear lights are directional. Other lights are ON with track power.
- Model comes with 8 ohm speaker installed for easy installation of a DCC/Sound decoder.
- Precision Drive Mechanism Engineered for Heavy Towing and Smooth Slow Speed Operation
- All Wheel Electrical Pick-up
- ABS Body with Die Cast Chassis for Maximum Tractive Effort
- Premium Caliber Painting
- Prototypically Accurate Paint Schemes and Road Numbers
- Many Separately Applied Details such as Handrails, Grab Irons, and Bell
- Microtrains-compatible Couplers (2)
- Will operate on Code 55, Code 70, and Code 80 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 9 inches
** Specifications on this page subject to change
See which products have already been delivered.