Charge-O-Matic - The Timer That Makes Any Charger Smart. Power on for up to 99 Hours, Cycle Off for up to 99 Days, Repeats indefinitely! 30 Day Timer. 60 Day Timer. 90 Day Timer. ETL Certified.
- Automatically charge Jumpstart Boxes, Electric Start Generator, Mobility Scooter batteries to manufacturer specifications, WITH NO ONGOING INTERVENTION. Imagine, no more remembering to unplug and replug in your devices!
- Power on for up to 99 hours consecutively. Cycle OFF for up to 99 days before automatically powering back ON...repeats indefinitely! If you're looking for a 30 day timer, this is it. If you're looking for a 60 day timer, it can do that too. If you're looking for a 90 day timer, it can be that for you as well!
- Automates adherance to device manufacturer battery maintenance schedules for portable power stations like Jackery, EcoFlow, Bluetti, Anker to avoid voiding warranty.
- Power Outages don't matter: Automatically resumes charge routines even after prolonged power outages.
- Offgrid, Eco-friendly and Green: Saves energy by disconnecting power to your device on an automatic interval, rather than leaving your device energized, powering its status lights and wasting valuable energy.
- Works perfectly with ANY device requiring charge at a repeating interval of many days. SET IT AND FORGET IT!
- No Wi-Fi or Bluetooth required. Perfect for home/business use or offgrid use. So simple to program, our 6 year old can do it!
- Use with power strip to control multiple devices
- Perfect for Electric Start Generators, USB charged devices, Mobility Scooters, Jump Start Boxes, Battery powered tools and more!
- Intertek ETL Certified. Meets UL 60730-1:2016 Ed.5; UL 60730-2-7:2014 Ed.2+R:31Jul2014; CAN/CSA E60730-1:2015 Ed.5; CAN/CSA E60730-2-7:2018 Ed.2
The timer that makes any charger smart.
Whether it's a portable generator, laptop, flashlight, jump starter box, portable power station, or power tools, we've all got devices that we don't use daily, but we need them to be charged and ready when the time comes. Charge-O-Matic is the answer to the age-old problem of dead (fried / overcharged / undercharged) batteries in devices that have been left plugged in 24/7.
You can read it in a Popular Science article, or in your device's owner's manual, but you'll find that leaving your device continuously plugged in is a recipe for diminished battery life span and premature failure. Leaving your device unplugged is just as bad for the battery and what's worse, your device won't be charged and ready when you need it.
Charge-O-Matic let's you easily, quickly, and automatically charge and maintain your devices' batteries according to manufacturer specifications for maximum life span.
Set it and forget it with Charge-O-Matic.
Stay prepared. Protect your investment.
DID YOU KNOW? Many of the devices we rely on in emergencies don't do well when left plugged in to charge indefinitely. Charge-O-Matic keeps your most needed devices charged in a way that meets manufacturer specifications and prevents premature battery demise.
Super easy to set it. Reliable so you can forget it. Plus, it's ETL certified for safety.
Say goodbye to prematurely destroyed and dead batteries that result from overcharging and undercharging.
How it works: Any charger (or device) that is plugged into Charge-O-Matic's outlet can be set to power-on for a user-defined period of 1 to 99 hours. After the user-defined power-on period has elapsed, Charge-O-Matic turns off the outlet (and thus the connected charger or device) for the user-defined power-off period of 1 to 99 days. Once the appropriate days of power-off period have elapsed, Charge-O-Matic repeats the power-on period and so on. By repeating this scheduled on and off routine, Charge-O-Matic keeps items ready and charged when you need them, without the battery damaging overcharge associated with leaving devices charging at all times.
Simple Dual Knob Design
No confusing menus or key sequences. We designed Charge-O-Matic to need no instruction manual (but we supply one just in case).
Intertek ETL Certified and conforms to UL 60730-1:2016 Ed.5; UL 60730-2-7:2014 Ed.2+R:31Jul2014. Certified to CSA E60730-1 and E60730-2-7.
Reliability through Battery Backup
Power outages are no match. With its onboard battery backup, you can rest assured that Charge-O-Matic will resume doing its job reliably once power is restored, maintaining its settings and its place in its routine.
Electric Start Generators
To ensure they'll start when you need them to, most portable generators have a specific battery maintenance schedule. Generac, in their owner's manual for their XT8500EFI states that the battery should be, "Charged for 12 hours, every three months." With Charge-O-Matic, turn the hours knob to 12 hours, and the days knob to 90 days. Your generator battery maintenance schedule is done forever. Set it, forget it, and never pull a cord again.
Charge-O-Matic is the smart charger for your electric start generator.
Laptops & Notebooks
If you're a road warrior, you're using your notebook every day. For the rest of us, our laptops may see use only once in a while. According to Apple, if you're storing your computer for long term, "Do not fully charge or fully discharge your device’s battery — charge it to around 50%. If you store a device when its battery is fully discharged, the battery could fall into a deep discharge state, which renders it incapable of holding a charge. Conversely, if you store it fully charged for an extended period of time, the battery may lose some capacity, leading to shorter battery life. If you plan to store your device for longer than six months, charge it to 50% every six months."
Charge-O-Matic makes maintaining your laptop and notebook computer batteries easy and reliable. If your laptop charges to 50% in 4 hours, set the hours knob to 4, and the days knob to 90. Now your laptop battery will never be drained too low to permanently damage it. Set it and forget it.
Portable Power Stations
LiFePO4 powered portable power stations are amazingly useful, but expensive tools. Maintain your investment by following the manufacturer's maintenance recommendations. Jackery's website FAQ says, "1. We recommend keeping the battery power above 20% when using or storing the power station regularly.
2. A fully charged battery can last for several months. However, please recharge it every 3 months to keep the battery power above 50% if you don't use it."
EcoFlow's blog states, "For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 85% every three months (products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months are not covered)."
Charge-O-Matic makes storing your portable power station to manufacturer specs easy and automatic. If your PPS takes 5 hours to charge to manufacturer spec, set Charge-O-Matic's hour knob to 5 and the days knob to 90 days. Your PPS maintenance routine is done. Forever.
Jump Starter Boxes
If you've ever needed a jump start, but your jump start box was dead, you need Charge-O-Matic. Stanley recommends charging its units every 30 days. With Charge-O-Matic, turn the hours knob to 24 hours, and the days knob to 30 days. Your jump starter box maintenance schedule is done forever. Set it, forget it, and never be stranded again.